Saturday, June 2, 2007

Whats on my Tivo

Alright I got this from Dena, I don't know if I can remember it all and if its in order but here goes. My season pass. No laughing

1. 24- Its number one on my list and I still have 5 episodes to watch
2. Greys- I still have 6 episodes to watch
3. Regis and Kelly
4. The View
5. Dr. Phil
6. Oprah- I am such a daytime junkie
7. American Idol
8. So You Think You Can Dance
9. World Series of Poker
10. High Stakes Poker
11. Heads up Poker- OK I am a poker junkie too
12. Poker After Dark- I forgot one
13. Real World
14. Bacholor
15. Lost
16. 7th Heaven - I know I can take this one off now
17. Tori and Dean- They are going to start the new season with the baby
18. Dancing with the Stars.

I can't think of anymore. I know I am missing some because there are like 22 things on my season pass. Remember this is just mine, Brian has his own too. Its bad, we never watch tv together. After the kids go to bed I head upstairs and he heads downstairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least I am not the only TV nut!!!! Miss ya!