Sunday, April 22, 2007

Feeling Better

My house is still a nut house and always will be with 2 kids and 2 dogs, but I am feeling much better. I vented to Brian, he vented to me and we realize we both need to help each other out and support each other a little more. I think we both feel very overwhelmed and I know he has a lot to worry about, because this business is our future and if he doesn't work at it now and get if off and running we are in trouble. He is doing great and we can really see the potential, its just the waiting. I have to learn to be more patient, I have to learn to support him and not get on his case so much, I have to learn not to sweat the small stuff. And he knows there is a lot he needs to work on. We have been together for 18 years and have been through a lot these last 18 years and there have been tougher times then this. We know we can get through anything together, if we couldn't we wouldn't have made it this long.

40 Days of school left!!!!!!!!!!!! That helps too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

18 years is a very long time.. You two are my new idols... Im with Wayne now 6 years and Im annoyed! LOL.... Anyway it's nice you two talked it out...

As soon as I get in the house and settled we'll go out.

40 more days of school sounds awesome. I remember doing that countdown too:-)

Anonymous said...

It's good you guys talked, that always helps!
I was always on Joe's case when he was starting his business, too. It's scary, so I know how you feel. Hang in there, I'm sure it's all gonna be fine. :)

Lauren said...

Glad to hear you and Brian were able to talk through some things. That's terrific. Hopefully his business flourishes and all this worry will be for nothing!