Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mens Clubs!!!

I just don't get it, why are there clubs for men only? In the last 2 months my husband has joined 2 different clubs for men only. Why aren't there any women's clubs? And he has the nerve to say something about BBC. The one club is full of old men who play cards. I was lucky enough to be allowed in to play in a tournament. But the next tournament no women were allowed. I thought that was against the law. The other club is all different ages, but there are guys there in the morning drinking. They do allow women in only if they are with a member. I love it Brian says its for "business". He feels the more things he belongs too the more people he can meet the more he can get his name out there. I guess it makes sense. Now he wants to joint the Italian American Club, one more club for men only. Come on girls we need a club.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a woman's club too!

Lauren said...

I think we should start our own women's club. And the meetings will be held...in the Bahamas.

Jess said...

I'm with y'all!