Monday, April 16, 2007

Sickness sucks!!

This has to be the worse year of sickness in my house. My husband blames my lysol addition. He says I am killing all the germs and we are not getting immuned to them. What ever. Anyway, I have been sick for the last month, congestion, head ache so I finally went to the doctor last week when I was off for Easter break. I have a sinus infection, ear infection and fluid in my ears, fun. Zach had one major battle with the flu that took him out of school for a week, but Connor on the other hand seems to be sick all the time and I am getting a little annoyed. My babysitter is wonderful and will do anything for Connor, but she will do anything to help someone out. So when there is a sick kid who can't go to school, she will take them. So Connor is constantly around sick kids, no wonder he is always sick. So back to yesterday, he was fine normal crazy Connor. Last night when he was in bed he was very noisy, moaning, tossing and turning, you could tell he wasn't sleeping soundly. We get to bed late because it is poker night and as soon as we lay down he starts coughing, like the croupy cough. So of course, I can't fall asleep I lay there and listen to him and apparently Brian was doing the same thing. About a half hour later he starts coughing real bad and starts throwing up. We jump out of bed Brian grabs Connor and cleans him up. I strip his crib and throw everything in the wash at 2 in the morning. He climbs into bed with us and sleeps the rest of the night, needless to say I didn't. He was wheezing so bad when he was breathing it was making me nervous, plus I was afraid he would puke again and in my bed. So we are home today. One minute he feels like he is burning up and his laying on the couch, the next he is jumping with Cookie Monster. I can't figure it out. Hopefully it is a one day thing. I am running out of sick days.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I hope Connor starts feeling better soon, and doesn't pass it on to Zach or anyone else. Hopefully things stop sucking soon!