Sunday, April 15, 2007

I suck!!!

Well, this is my first official new blog and I am only doing it because I am out of my poker game already. It is only 8:30 and we only started an hour ago. I was the first one out. I am usually a better player but for some reason I wasn't really into it, and not getting cards doesn't help either. So pocket queens and short stacked I'm all in and of course my dad has pocket kings and beats me. Oh, well.

I am going to try this out. I don't post too much on my other blog because my entire family is on myspace and reads it. There is stuff I would like to post but not want my family reading it. So we will see if I keep up with this and post a little more.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Woo hoo, I get to leave your first comment. Sorry your poker game sucked! And I think you definitely should keep this blog up, because I'm nosy!

Anonymous said...

Good post.