Sunday, April 29, 2007

Saturday

Saturdays are my days to sleep in, but I was up by 7 because I knew I had a lot to do. I got a lot accomplished by the end of the day, but I was in bed by 9 because I was so tired. I started my day by paying bills, fun, fun. Then started to clean. I wanted to get the upstairs done first because I knew Brian was going to be working all day and I can't get much accomplished with Connor running around. So dusted and vacuumed the boys rooms then did their bathroom. At this point Brian had to leave so I gated him upstairs with me. (gasp- I used a gate, LOL sorry I had to add that, I ran out of bubble wrap) Anyway, I started my room and Connor was quiet so I was able to get my room and bathroom done. Well, when I was done I found out why he was so quiet. He took his bath crayons and wrote all over the tub and toliet I just cleaned. Nothing stays clean for long in my house. At this point its almost time for Zachs baseball game, get both kids dressed, my mom picked up Connor so I didn't have to take him and my friend came and grabbed Zach, because he has to be there early. I got dressed in peace and quiet and headed to the field. Zach did a great job, he is getting much better. After the game, we went to my mom's for lunch. We eat there every Saturday. On the way home Connor was falling asleep, so I thought great, while he naps I'm napping. Layed him down in his bed and he started to shake his head no, so I got him up and we went shopping. I wanted to go to Toys R Us to get him a sand and water table for the deck. He had gift cards from his birthday and easter to use. Then we headed to BJ"s. I love that place, but I didn't buy a whole lot and still spent 200 bucks. By the time I got home and unloaded everything it was about 3:30 and Brian came home. For the rest of the day, I layed around and didn't do much. I even fell asleep on the couch for a couple of minutes until Connor did his wake up Jeff immitation. Connor was so tired from not napping he fell asleep in his highchair watching the Wiggles about 7. He did great last night, he slept from 7-7.

So today still have to finish my house and Brian has yard work to do, but we will get that done today. Zach is going to the circus in Philly with his Aunt Jenny and her boyfriend. Hopefully Connor will nap today so I can nap today.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Jocelyn does that "wake up, Jeff" thing too! It's so cute, but man is it annoying when you're dozing on the couch. Tee hee about the bubble wrap!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH I was laughing in the office just now because Bella does the wake up Jeff thing too. So annoying! I can't believe you used a gate, WHAT WERE U THINKING??? I can lend you some bubble wrap if you want???